In all our web hosting packages, the SSL certificate is defined free of charge.
Full performance, fully equipped servers for every budget.
How to Install Plesk Panel Old Version on Linux?
1. Download Plesk Installer:
2. Give Plesk Installer permission to run:
# chmod +x plesk-installer
3. Run the Plesk Installer with the --all-versions switch:
# ./plesk-installer --all-versions
4. During installation, previous versions of Plesk panel will be released.
How to Install Plesk Panel Old Version on Windows?
You can download it from https://get.plesk.com.
2. Run the Plesk Installer with the --all-versions switch:
Go to command line (cmd)
Navigate to the directory where the Plesk-installer.exe file is located with the command line. (Ex: cd C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads)
Run Plesk-installer.exe with --all-versions on the command line. ( plesk-installer.exe --all-versions)